Friday, August 23, 2013

Presentation at CHAM (Christian Health Association of Malawi) in Lilongwe

CHAM (Christian Health Association of Malawi) building
Add caption

Mr. Patrick Chibisa for St. John's Hospital - Mzuzu and me
Andrea doing her presentation

I present my findings, actions and outcomes
Ilhame is busy presenting as well

My counterpart Mr. William Moyo presents St. John's view of my assignment
My counterpart from Ekwendeni Hospital Mrs. Ken Nkhata presents hospital input

Mr. Timothy Kachule, SHOPS Chief of Party Malawi


Mr. William Moyo - Environmental Health Officer (my counterpart) and Mrs. Charity Chimkono - Hospital Administrator from St. john's Hospital Mzuzu
  
Mr. Collins M. Jambo - Head of Human resources, CHAM, Mrs. Rose W. Kumwenda Ng'oma - Executive Director, CHAM and Mr. Timothy E. Kachule, Chief of party SHOPS
All participants of the CHAM presentation
Me, Mrs. Chimkono and Mr. Moyo

No comments: