Thursday, July 4, 2013

Funny and unusual signs in Mzuzu


This sign is my favorite
I guess EU need some oiling for better functioning

Isn't company and limited completely different in legal terms?
Glam ...
I do not know if those L signs are for the driving school and what is the connection.
I hope seven to seven means working hours for the store

Is this an ad for attracting people for the horror story?

Even funeral can be optimistic in Malawi

I have no idea what is "geneleter"

Sign is not quite royal
Does anyone have a spare field?


What is beef master? Is that the owner, the sheppard, ...?
This one is not a sign, however I could not believe it when I saw it in the store window in Lilongwe! Any hip-hoper or raper would be proud to have a bed like this


The books are expensive in Malawi so some lodges have them locked

No comments: