Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On the way from Mzuzu to Chiweta, Chitimba and Livingstonia

Two weekends ago nine of us decided to have some fun for a long weekend. We went to Chiweta, Chitimba and Livingstonia. Those places were two hours drive north from Mzuzu and they were half a way between Mzuzu and Karonga.
Joe, Sanja, lhame and I went first with Joe's car. Carys and Alan joined us in the late afternoon. Tow of them biked 130 km from Mzuzu! Thye were amazing! I would be in the hospital f I tried to do so.
Natasha, Jessica and Colin came by the bus on Saturday morning.



PJ (Joe's dog) and me
Happy driver Joe in his vehicle
 
Yellow baboons were all over the road. It was fun to watch them.
Posing for the audience


This view s completely similar to the Mediterranean

Me and Ilhame

Sanja from Rogaska Slatina in Slovenia and me

Again me and Sanja

 




It was a freaking hot day

No comments: