Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013 - Lilongwe

Today we had a few meetings and introduction to people at the hospitals where Andrea, Ilhame and I will be volunteering during our stay in Malawi. We heard a lot of good ideas and tips. I cannot discuss details due to confidentiality, although Malawians were pretty much glad that we would work with them to address their issues at three different hospitals.
Andrea, Ilhame, Beryl and I decided to go again to the restaurant Sanctuary Lodge and we had nice food again. All of us took tomato and basil soup at the beginning and it was delicious.
Tonight I opened a blog account and learn how to blow. When I learn how to post photos I am going to send an invitation to my friends.

Sanctuary Lodge restaurant

In front of USAID Office

On the road

No comments: