Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 10 - First month in Malawi - Some statistics

Yesterday it was my first month in Malawi. Time passed so quickly while I have been meeting new people, visiting beautiful country and doing interesting and rewarding job at the hospital.

I do not know how many unique visitors visited my blog, however in 30 days there were around 950 clicks form 10 countries around the world. Here is a little bit of statistics:
Canada - my adopted homeland        373
Croatia  - my original homeland        212
United Kingdom - I thought that was Isabel and her friends and family form Alsager, south of Manchester, however it seems that other people check blog       93
United States - I know only Danijela and Mel in New York     92
Malawi                                                71
Germany - my cousin Karmen and her husband Mahyar live in Frankfurt     54
Russia                                                  6                                    and
Switzerland, Mexico and Malaysia had    1 accidental click

Some of my friends had a problem posting a blog. If I do not know you, I would really like to see your comments too.

Jucer je bio moj prvi provedeni mjesec dana u Malawiju. Vrijeme je brzo proslo u upoznavanju novh ljudi, posjecivanju prekrasne zemlje i radeci intersantan posao u bolnici.
Evo i malo statistike:

Kanada - moja nova domovina        373
Hrvatska -  Moja originalna domovina        212
Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo - Mislio sam da tamo samo znam Isbale i njene prijatlje i rodbinu u Lasgeru blizu manchestera, ali izgleda da i drugi ljudi prate moj blog    93
United States - Znam samo Danijelu and Mela u New Yorku     92
Malawi                                                71
Germany - moja rodica Karmen i njen suprug Mahyar zive u Frankfurtu     54
Rusija                                                6                                   i
Svicarska, Meksiko and Malejzija su nekao zalutale s jednim slucajnm klikom

No comments: